How to prepare?
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Jaggery (crushed)
- ½ tsp Green Cardamom (powdered)
- 2 Cashews (soaked and crushed)
- 2 Almonds (soaked and crushed)
- 2 Walnuts (soaked and crushed)
- 2 Raisins (chopped)
- Grate the pumpkin.
- In a deep pan, cook in the milk on slow flame.
- Stir occasionally.
- When the milk becomes thick and creamy, switch of the gas.
- Add jaggery and mix well and stir continuously.
- Add the cardamom powder and cashews, almonds, walnuts and raisins.
- Serve hot or cold.