A balanced diet is one that is made up of different kinds of fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy and grains that are had throughout the day at regular intervals and in the right combinations. This diet is meant to nourish your body and equip it with the right proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and other alternative nutrients required to naturally strengthen your body. A balanced diet is not just about eating, but is more importantly focused on building the right relationship with your body and the food you eat. Coupled with daily activity, a balanced diet is instrumental in maintaining immunity levels and keeping the body fit and strong so that it can keep diseases and disorders at bay.
What does a balanced diet look like?
On Waking Up: 2 glasses of water + 5 almonds + 5 raisins (soaked)
Breakfast :Moong Dal cheela + mint chutney
Mid Morning: Orange
Lunch:Yogurt + Sabzi + Roti
Evening: Chana Chaat
Dinner : Paneer + Roti + Sabzi
On Waking Up:2 Glasses of Water + 5 Cashews + 1 Fig (soaked)
Breakfast : Vegetable Idli + Tomato Chutney
Lunch: Dal & Rice + Sabzi
Dinner:Peas cutlet + Pumpkin Soup
On Waking Up: 2 Glasses of Water + 1 Banana
Breakfast : Veg Poha + Yogurt
Mid Morning :Coconut water
Lunch: Sambhaar + Rice + Chutney
Evening: Apple + 5 almonds (soaked)
Dinner: Buritto Bowl (Black beans, rice, veggies, guacamole)
On Waking Up: 2 glasses of water + 1 tsp raw peanuts (soaked)
Breakfast :Veg Dalia + Yogurt
Lunch: Rajma + Rice + Sabzi
Evening: Banana + 1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
Dinner: Lentil soup + Chickpeas patty + hung curd dip + veggies
On Waking Up: 2 glasses of water+ 5 almonds + 5 raisins (soaked)
Breakfast : Paneer stuffed roti + ginger pickle
Mid Morning : Shikanji + 1 tbsp flaxseeds
Lunch :Black chana + veg dalia
Evening : Mango + sabja seeds (Soaked)
Dinner: 1 bowl of Curd Rice + Sabzi
On Waking Up: 2 glasses of water + 2” pc tender coconut
Breakfast :Sprouts + Buttermilk
Mid Morning : Orange
Lunch :Kadhi + Rice + Sabzi
Evening: Grapes + 2 walnuts (soaked)
Dinner: Vegetable Raita + Millets Biryani
On Waking Up: 2 glasses of water+ 5 cashews + 1 fig (soaked)
Breakfast : 1 bowl Papaya + 1tbsp flaxseeds
Mid Morning:1 Glass Buttermilk
Lunch: 1 Bowl Vegetable Khichdi
Evening : 1 Bowl Sprouts
Dinner: Veg stew + Samak rice
Notable Points :
- All cooking is to be done in ghee / peanut oil/ mustard oil / extra virgin cold pressed olive oil only.
- Use less oil, salt, red chilly powder and other masalas during this week. The aim of the diet is to relax and rejuvenate your body.
- You need to have 4 litres of water everyday during the diet week.
- You will feel hungry so feel free to have more veggies to satiate your hunger. Hydrate yourself with water and the low calorie, calming drinks.
- This is a standard, indicative balanced diet plan to help you develop healthy food habits and have a more relaxed, rejuvenated experience. If you’d like for customized diet plans please call + 91 84470 02584
- Sleep is very important so make sure you have your 8 hours of sleep.
- It is important that you stay away from alcohol and smoking/ vaping and any other such substances during this time. This will defeat the healing purpose of the diet.